Caring and Loving your Lingerie is as important as caring for your clothes.Unhooked gives more ideas for Drying and Storing your Lovely Lingerie in a pampered way.
- Cotton can handle hot temperatures.
- Chlorine bleach can be used for 100% cotton whites whereas color-safe bleach is recommended for dyed shades.
- These can be dried or ironed on high heat.
- Microfibers such as acrylic, nylon and polyester can be machine washed on cold to warm temperatures.
- Silk & Rayon need to be dry-cleaned. Some rayon can be hand-washed with cold water. Spandex can be hand or machine washed in warm water.
- REFRAIN from using chlorine based bleach. Nowadays markets are swarming with lingerie friendly detergents. You may find one in your next visit to the nearest supermarket.
Storing lingerie in a proper way is also important. Never invert one cup of bra into another as it could destroy the molding making the cups bumpy. Jetsetters need to get themselves a ‘Bra Travel Case’ or make sure that you pack your molded-cup bras the last. Stack them one on top of each other and stuff the cups with panties to restore their shape.