Hey there we are glad you came up with this question. There are many women out there who struggle with the back hook of a bra every time they dawn it. But no worries there are various other options where we can get rid of the back hook and still look and feel our best.
Our personal favorite is:
- A Front Closure Bra: It has a hook between the cups instead of at the back of the bra. This type of bra is easier to put on and take off for many women. Another option that you can try is a Bralette.
- Bralette: is a stretch bra with no hooks or closures. However it’s for women with a smaller bust size. This type of bra easily pulls over the head.
However, one problem with front close bras and bralettes is that the band size cannot be adjusted. If you wear front closure bras, be sure of your band size and wear the correct one so that the bra is supportive. All bra bands stretch out over time, so you may want to buy your bras slightly tight so that they will last longer.
If not a front closure or Bralette you have options like:
- Racer back bra: is also a great option if you want to ‘GET OF THE HOOK’. They have Y-shaped backs that curve in between the shoulder blades. These racing-style backs add extra support and keep bra straps right in place. Many sports bras and even some everyday bras have racer back designs. They are great under sleeveless tops and the bra straps won’t slide down the shoulders.
- Backless Bra: It’s also called as a halter bra where your back is open with a strap running right across your back .It gives you the right kind of support as any other bra with hooks. It has a continuous strap that runs at the back of your neck that goes from one shoulder and connects the other creating a ‘V’ shape. You can also avail to backless bras without straps. The band of a Backless Bra dips low in the back so that it is not seen in backless clothing and some backless bras come without a band too.
- Convertible Bra: Here you can detach the straps of the bras and reattach it as per your wish. You can wear it as a halter, one shoulder, off shoulder or strapless, criss-crossed etc. .The straps have small hooks and can be worn in various styles by removing or re-attaching it.
Below I am providing you with a few sites links which will take you directly to the product and help you choose from the array of brands available. You can try out which website really works for you in terms of their sizing, product range and payment options