This post is for all those dresses that never get to see the light of day because you don’t have an apt bra to wear under them. Presenting some tips and types of bras that can be worn under different dresses:
- If it is the party time and you want to wear a low-cut dress then you should wear a plunge bra underneath. Plunge bras are designed intelligently for such dresses or tops.
- It is ideal to wear a seamless bra under a t-shirt so that you get the smooth look on the t-shirt without attracting unwanted attention.
- On a sunny day if you find a beautiful deep round neck top then we suggest you wear a balconette bra or a demi cup bra!
- If you want to wear a high neck top, you should wear a full cup bra and get maximum support and comfort from it.
- Of course it goes without saying that a strapless dress has to be worn above a strapless bra. You wouldn’t want bra straps to say ‘hello’ to your friends before you do.
- Finding a suitable bra for halter-neck tops could be a difficult task but not if you have a multi-way bra. Here is an amazing thing about multi-way bra – they come with detachable straps. With this style you can go halter, cross back or even strapless. They offer such flexibility that we think every woman should have at least one in her wardrobe.
- And always remember that while wearing a white dress; always choose a bra of a color closer to your skin tone because even white bras glow through the white fabrics of you dresses.
Hope, we have helped you a little with sorting out bra styles and their functionality. Do try these styles and tell us what you are most comfortable in. Who knows! We might just gift you a beautiful set of lingerie.